Thursday, March 13, 2014

Paleo Spaghetti Squash simple pasta


I have been wanting to try this for a long time. Recently, many friends have been telling me to give it a go, that I would really like it. I'll admit, I'm still not a huge fan of the texture since I'm a big perfect pasta texture person, but this was really delicious all the same.

Ingredients:
2 spaghetti squash, cut into halves with seeds scooped out
2 T olive oil, 1 T butter from grass-fed cows
4 cloves garlic
salt and pepper and crushed red pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake the squash cut side down (after the seeds have been removed) for 30 minutes. While that is baking, saute the rest of the ingredients. Once baked, use a fork to scrap out the "pasta" and scoop into the sauce. Serve with salad and steak and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment