Saturday, October 1, 2016

ZONEd In. Day 5.

My goal for this 30 day challenge is to enhance my performance when it comes to running. I really want to beast this marathon and show my husband how working harder is better than 100 mile weeks when it comes to training. So far, I have really proven myself right. I did a 10 mile run last night that felt like butter. No cramps, no hard breathing... just easy, fun running. I'm really excited about the race next weekend. So, here's to a weekend of easing up on the diet and not paying attention to blocks, then back at it Monday!

Breakfast: eggs with cheese, strawberries, watermelon, coffee with MCT oil
Snack: turkey, apple, pecans
Lunch: chicken, cheesy potatoes, grilled romaine
Snack: coffee with almond milk and pecans, turkey
Dinner: rice noodle, sausage and veggie stir fry

Exercise:
10 mile run

No comments:

Post a Comment