Sunday, February 6, 2011

orange pineapple coconut smoothie (best homemade smoothie by far!!)

Jake and I loooove smoothies. They're quick and easy for your in-between meals to make sure you are taking in enough calories and protein, as well as fruit and veggie servings throughout your day. We are forever experimenting with our smoothies. None are ever bad, but none have ever turned out this amazing. I am super proud of myself for this one. There is a smoothie place in the mall that has this same smoothie and I have been trying to copy it for the longest time, because I can probably sit there and drink a gallon of it because it's just that delicious. Success! Here it is:

2/3 cup frozen pineapple
1 small mandarin orange
handful flaked coconut, or more depending on how much liquid you desire
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 large scoop vanilla soy protein powder
1 tsp raw cane sugar

Blend and fall in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment